[NTLK] Data transfer to Mac Tiger 10.3x

From: Joseph S. Solin (jsolin_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Oct 29 2005 - 18:05:00 PDT

Help, I have a Newton 2100 and am strugglying with data transfers.

NewtSync can only sync the address book and text versions of notes. Apparently there is no suport for Mac Tiger and no ongoing development.

NewtTen can only transfer one package at a time.

Is there any way to sync or transfer:

1) Dates
2) Tasks
3) Works Documents and QuickFigure Spreadsheets

I'd also love to use Catamount's PocketMoney to sync with my 2006 quicken and MPG for mileage with some type of desktop export.

Also, Is there any way I can do a backup (even if it on an ATA drivered compact flash card in the Newton)?

Thanks,

Joe Solin