Re: [NTLK] Newton Batteries for sale here!

From: Alex Santos (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Sun Oct 30 2005 - 07:28:19 PST

I noticed that, couldn't it mean that the batteries from the original
manufacturer are discontinued? It would seem odd to post something
when it's discontinued.

Perhaps it could be worth contacting them via email or through a
local call.

Sorry I am in Poland so I can't call direct but I guess if someone
wants batteries they could email or get their battery rebuilt by
Frank Gruendel.

Alex