Re: [NTLK] User Map and possible EAST COAST NEWTON USER GROUP

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Sep 05 2005 - 14:08:40 PDT

I found the instructions to "add thyself", looked for the closest
major city, Manhattan, added my name, checked to verify as suggested
that I was added to the database, and I was not. Perhaps it takes a
while, or perhaps this feature is no longer supported. More
importantly I did not see a way to add my "actual" location which is
in New Jersey. I did a search to add myself in New Jersey searching
for "NJ" and for "New Jersey" neither of which had any "finds", and
there does not appear to be a way to add any new "location", is there ?