Re: [NTLK] Re(2): Re(2): Backup Freeze Question

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Sep 11 2005 - 14:59:40 PDT

Yes, I am able to backup everything from my 2000 to my computer
including all my data and all my programs including NewtToDo. Took like
forever, almost 10 minutes.

So here's the strange part. How come I can't to the same on my Newton to
a 4MB Newton FlashCard? I've tried two different 4MB FlashCards and the
progress bars "stop" when I'm doing the backup to a FlashCard. Maybe
I'm not waiting long enough. Will try again.

9/11/05 John Hay issued the following on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . .