[NTLK] Bluetooth-ache

From: Brian (spylaw4_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Sep 15 2005 - 04:03:16 PDT

Hi Guys,

Having just acquired a nice BT2000CF card + adapater I'm trying to
get BT set up with my iMac G5 (10.4.2). I have all 4 Blunt -related
packages installed on the 2000 and it tests ok. I'm using the Air2Net
BT2000 setup option.

The Mac found the Newton BT card ok and set up a pairing number
(eventually) - and the Mac appears on the Newton's list of BT
devices. However, on the Mac it says that pairing has failed, and
there appears to be no pairing menu item anywhere within the BT stuff
on the Newton!

Incidentally it has also found my mobile phone - but no pairing
option on that either.

I have followed the instructions exactly as far as I can tell - so -
any clues anyone as to what's wrong? Am I missing something?
Should I be using a different option in the pairing choices within
the iMac?

Brian
spylaw4_at_mac.com