[NTLK] Re(2): NewtToDo Quirks

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 05:31:54 PDT

Thanks for the great pointers. I'll follow them. Good advice.

Also, love the closing quote "If your pictures aren=92t good enough,
you're not close enough." Taking this at face value it's such a riot
watching an amateur photographer taking "snapshots" of something with
the expectation that what they envision in their mind will end up on the
actual image in the camera, LOL. Even better, the one's who take a
"snapshot" at dusk of a sunset and their "flash" fires off reinforcing
to them that the amount of light produced by their flash traveled some
10,000 miles and then back again from the horizon and lit up the world".

John

9/16/05 Jon Glass issued the following and I have taken literary
license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?