Re: [NTLK] Quick Recommendation Needed for Print Newton Screen

From: John Charlton (johncharlton_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 07:26:12 PDT

On Sep 16, 2005, at 9:19 AM, John Hay wrote:

> What's the best, quick, simple, and easy, Newton package where by I
> can
> take a screen shot of my Newton screen on my Newton, then transfer the
> image to my desktop and get it into, for example, PhotoShop for
> subsequent display on a computer monitor? There must be many. Probably
> one is the de facto standard everyone swears by. Would save me a day's
> work to know the one. TIA, John

I started with using NPDS (the Newton webserver), but now that I've
got NTK (the Newton development software) working (see note in the
FAQ) it's more straight-forward. All you need on the Newton side is
the Toolkit app. On your PC you need to install NTK (available for
Windows and Mac).

Here's the list of all (?) the options in the FAQ:

http://www.splorp.com/newton/faq/newton-faq-nos.html#IIIB7