Re: [NTLK] 1984.pkg

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Sep 17 2005 - 06:19:13 PDT

You got it!
I posted it, at least temporarily until I can get formal permission from
Lee Moon who copyrighted it in 1997.

GOT IT TO RUN ON MY NEWTON!
I posted it here as a .sit file:

http://www.1234zzzz.com/pub

Right Click on the file 1984.pkg.sitx on this page to download the link
to your desktop system, then expand it. Then install the package to your
Newton. It'll take up about 2.5MB I think, so you'll probably want to
install it to a FlashCard, etc. Then it'll show up in Extras as "1984".
Just tap it and it should play the FULL LENGTH 1984 ad in a window on
your Newton, including the sound!

9/17/05 Andreas Nijenhuis issued the following and I have taken
literary license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?