[NTLK] [FS] Newton Collection

From: Thomas Hart (those_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Sep 18 2005 - 05:30:21 PDT

Hi everyone,
     Alas, my collection of Newton stuff has to be sold. I have been
an avid fan of the little green miracle since about 1999. But now,
other priorities mean I have to let go of what I have assembled, so
here it is.
     I am hoping for 450 euros (about $550 US) for the whole pakage,
which, given prices around the web, seems good for what I have here:

1x Newton MessagePad 2100 (not an upgraded 2000) with original
stylus, battery and adapter-all in great condition (one 4mm scratch
on screen) SER on board
1x Newton MeassagePad 2000 with original stylus, battery and adapter-
needs recallibration-crack in back case (well used, parts machine)
1x Original Newton Nylon Case with spare stylus
1x Newton Keyboard
1x battery cage
1x serial dongle
1x custom audio dongle (mic and speaker jacks)
1x custom microphone (used it for interviews and lectures) + 1/4"
double ended jack
1x serial cable
1x crossover cable
1x usb to serial adapter
1x 2mb Apple Linear Flash memory card
1x 16mb Pretec ATA card
1x 32mb Linear Flash card (gives you about 210 minutes recording time)
1x Lucent WaveLAN silver (11mbs) wifi card
1x US Robotics 33.6k pc card modem (x-jack)
1x 3Com Megahertz 56k pc card modem with cable
1x Farallon Ethernet carrd with hub
1x Original Newton Upgrade cd
1x Newton ToolKit 1.6 cd
1x Newton Developer cds (#2, 3, 4 and 5)

     You can have a look at all this at: http://homepage.mac.com/
those/Newton/PhotoAlbum8.html

     I am located in Holland but can ship anywhere. Interest or
questions off list at those_at_mac.com

Hope someone has a good home for it all.

Thomas