[NTLK] Outlook labels and Power usage questions

From: Thoma Mattox (twmattox_at_lycos.com)
Date: Tue Sep 20 2005 - 07:28:58 PDT

I use my Newton 130 to record all my dates. I then use Lookout to transfer=
 all of them into Outlook. Everything fine so far...

However, recently, my work has required us to use the Outlook labels to dif=
ferentiate between Vacation, Holiday, Personal, and Business times. When I=
 transfer from my Newt, there is no label (None). Is there a way to input =
a label in the Newton that will translate over into Outlook Labels?

On a side note, I have my battery preferences set to turn back light off et=
c. at very short times (which is great for mobile but not great when I am p=
lugged in). Is there a program that will recognize when the Newt is plugge=
d in and alter my power preferences?

--=20

Search for businesses by name, location, or phone number. -Lycos Yellow Pa=
ges

http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default.as=
p?SRC=3Dlycos10