Re: [NTLK] BT-001: Internal Bluetooth Card for MP2x00

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Wed Sep 21 2005 - 23:17:43 PDT

On Sep 21, 2005, at 6:19 PM, Bret Feinblatt wrote:

> Just so I'm getting this right - this card lets you use Bluetooth in
> your Newton; always there, always available. So, with the right
> software, or if we can convince the Newton Dock software to work with
> it, it could be used for file transfers and so forth between the Newt
> and a computer?

Echhart Koppens Blunt software allows for Bluetooth transfer of data to
and from the Newton already. It works with the Bluetooth file exchange
utility included in OSX and Windows XP.

http://www.40hz.org

By also installing Eckhart's IC/VC you can install packages this way
and import Vcards.

Marty

PS The new internal thing is not such a great deal if it doesn't work
with Blunt IMO.