Re: [NTLK] Re(2): MoreInfo vs. DateMan

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Thu Sep 22 2005 - 07:27:06 PDT

On Sep 22, 2005, at 10:16 AM, John Hay wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can see a screen shot of DateMan, or can you
> post this?

There used to be screenshots on the Standalone web site, but they have=20=

removed the info pages, thus forcing you to download and install the=20
software. :-( bummer. I can say this, however, that Dateman looks a lot=20=

like MoreInfo and Action Names in its default state, however, you can=20
add little month calendars to the day and overview screens, as well as=20=

the individual item screens. That's a cool feature. :-) I don't know if=20=

More Info ever offered this. I believe also, that Dateman can use all=20
the installed Notepad stationery in the todo section, another unique=20
feature of Dateman. That said, I believe that Dateman was rather slow=20
to load (on my 130) It might be faster on a 2K device. I still=20
recommend installing it and trying it out. It beats screenies any day.=20=

:-)
--=20
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"If your pictures aren=92t good enough, you=92re not close enough." - =20=

Photojournalist Robert Capa