Re: [NTLK] Re(2): MoreInfo test drive

From: Nate Goore (natenewton_at_pacbell.net)
Date: Fri Sep 23 2005 - 15:08:32 PDT

I've used Dateman also, I get all my friends and colleagues who use
Palms to get the Palm version of Dateman to get at least some
reasonable functionality out of that handheld.

I find MoreInfo to be more transparent (fewer new screens, displays)
from an interface standpoint; I also bought it along with Powernames
(indispensable if you have a huge names file) and got a really good
price.

Both are excellent, you won't be disappointed with either.
Nate