Re: [NTLK] so, about dongles - one more question

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 13:49:21 PDT

Koby,

I believe you need an RS-422 mini-DIN8 to an RS-422 mini-DIN8 cable like this:
<http://www.1234zzzz.com/pub/CableMac.jpg>

Does this answer your question?

What computer model and what Newton model are you using?

John

9/26/05 Koby Crooks issued the following and I have taken literary
license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?