Re: [NTLK] Implant MP2x00 Accelerator

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 05:29:00 PDT

Be aware.
I believe there is a downside and heavy price to pay for accelerating,
but forget all the details. Seems to me that in some cases you loose
huge amounts of usability of many standard Newton functions. I think
Adam Tow may have some web postings on this.

9/27/05 newton_at_allaboutjake.com issued the following and I have taken
literary license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?