Re: [NTLK] Wavelan Bronze x Wavelan Gold

From: Alex Lećo (alexleao_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 28 2005 - 07:13:45 PDT

Thank you, Woody, for your reply. In fact I'm not using a "normal"
base station. I=B4m sharing an Internet conx via the Airport card of my
PowerBook. The Internet goes in via cable and than shared via airport.
This setup work great with a Turbo Gold, but nada wih the Turbo
Bronze...

Alex

--
Alex Le=E3o