Re: [NTLK] Pimp your Newton?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 28 2005 - 08:33:04 PDT

Of course, I have the SER-001....and my own custom
acellerator (http://newton.tek-ed.com/newtspeed)
As for software? I have too many apps to list that I
*require*, but probably the one I like the most is
Dashboard.
Ed
web/gadget guru
Download Newton packages directly onto your Newton:
http://newton.tek-ed.com

--- Koby Crooks <kobycrooks_at_earthlink.net> wrote:

> I wanted to ask the list how different folks have
> their Newton 2x00's
> configured? What add ons do you have? how have you
> modded it? What
> software do you have on it that you love? Basically,
> how did you
> "pimp your newton"?
>
> I am new to the Newton world and would love to get
> more ideas on
> where I can take it in terms of upgrades.
> Thanks in advance.
> Koby

"I'm not an expert, but I *did* stay at a Holiday Inn Express once..."
     --Holiday Inn Commercial

Yahoo! for Good