Re: [NTLK] [OT] Nokia 770 vs. Newton

From: William Pociengel (hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 28 2005 - 18:42:38 PDT

i believe it's your basic expensive internet terminal, says so itself.
in many ways it's a blackberry. you'll notice it only works in
landscape, you have no calendar, phone, email or anything that can't be
delivered by internet. if you go far away or lose the signal (by the
way who's signal, whos firewall?) it looks to be nearly worthless. look
at all of the file formats supportted, look at all the lack of storage.

and as others have said look at the battery life.

so yes it's cute but I know Newton and sir that's no Newton.

william