Re: [NTLK] [NTLK]Newton user in Portland needs help...

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Fri Sep 30 2005 - 22:14:09 PDT

On Sep 30, 2005, at 9:24 PM, W L wrote:

> Victoria, a Newton MP2100 user would like to meet other Newton users
> in Portland near the airport, Woo is willing to forward phone calls
> and numbers to her. Saturday night would be the best timing, near the
> airport, please call Woo at 562 254 8087 and/or email me at
> 'vitcitylb at earthlink dot net' . She would like to add software and
> discuss hardware abilities.
> Thank you all.
> Keep it green. :-)
I recommend any Portland area users who can make the time to meet with
Victoria do so. My wife and I met with her here in Seattle about a
year ago, and she is very gracious and good company.

The Newton was discussed (and demonstrated a bit), but wasn't critical
to our enjoyment.

Hope someone is able to visit.

Marty