Re: [NTLK] unable to use newt_devel.dsk with basilisk

From: Michael C. Wittmann <mwittmann_at_maine.edu>
Date: Mon Apr 10 2006 - 12:04:56 EDT

Thanks, Victor.

> That's not a bootable disk image, there's no OS or whatever. It's
> just the
> tools. You typically boot off of the macos755.dsk image.

Did I miss the location of the macos755.dsk image? It's obviously
different from the starterdisk.dsk image that I have been using.
Hopefully, it comes with things like Sharing built in, because the
version that I have doesn't have sharing, and OS 9 control panels and
extensions (which I have) sure won't run on the Basilisk emulator.

Any and all additional help appreciated, thanks so much...
Michael