[NTLK] [ANN]: TimeTally

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Apr 13 2006 - 10:03:21 EDT

Dear NTLK Community
It is with great pleasure that I announce that TimeTally is now
available to everyone to use.
Tony Coping the developer has graciously removed the restrictions from
the about screen and forwarded a copy of the new file to Matt K and
myself.

If anyone is interested in hosting the file contact me and I will
forward it to you.
I know that Matt will likely forward it to be placed with the book archives..