Re: [NTLK] blunt: no OBEX port

From: Adriano <adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Apr 14 2006 - 00:51:58 EDT

Your problems could be related to a faulty
during authorization process from the desktop.

Note that each Pico pcmcia comes with default pin set as '1234'.

So while on the process to pair the Pico card with your desktop,
choose to use a "specific pin", then insert 1234.

Hope this will be of help.

Adriano