[NTLK] eMate classroom

From: Andreas Nijenhuis <MessagePad2000_at_laposte.net>
Date: Wed Apr 19 2006 - 15:36:50 EDT

Hello Allen,

This is just amazing. You're working with the eMates in your classroom,
just as it was intended nearly a decade ago?

I'm quite impressed.

The anti-opening device seems efficient, but once the hinges are
repaired, is there any need to prevent the eMate from opening fully?

I bookmarked your amazing site, thanks for the great job.

Best regards from France,

Andreas