Re: [NTLK] Newtons and Palms together

From: Adam Goddard <pashosh_at_tpg.com.au>
Date: Thu Apr 20 2006 - 22:36:44 EDT

I have an original Palm Pilot(not powering on), a Palm 3x and a Palm
3c(faulty battery charging, anyone know anything about this?). I mainly
got them for historical reasons, rarely used them. On the Newton side
of things, I have an OMP(was, faulty, but fixed), two MP130's(was
faulty, but fixed), two eMate 300's(one faulty), and five MP2100's. I
also have an Hitachi HPW10 Windows CE device that doesn't power up.
After many years of PDA use(both with my friend's Palms and HP's, etc)
I still find I'm always going back to Newton OS for it's ease of use
and the way it fits into my personal life easily.

Regards,
   - Adam Goddard