Re: [NTLK] wifi driver?

From: Michael C. Wittmann <mwittmann_at_maine.edu>
Date: Tue Apr 25 2006 - 13:10:20 EDT

I should say that my version of the driver did the same thing... for
a while. Then it stopped. I haven't the faintest clue where I
downloaded the driver from, though. Now, I don't have access to the
advanced setting button and get a message saying "only for registered
users" or some such thing. I don't need WEP, though...

Michael