Re: [NTLK] Mapper vs Newton books

From: simon <simski_at_dds.nl>
Date: Tue Apr 25 2006 - 17:22:38 EDT

On 25-apr-06, at 21:44, Matt Howe wrote:

> I understand the difference between Mapper and Paperback. But regular
> Newton
> books support scrolling graphics also. Does Mapper have zoom
> capability? I
> guess maybe I should just load it up and see. I'll report back on my
> findings.

what i did: i have a overview with the complete map in lower resolution
and i have made 5 regional submaps: Shire, Gondor, Mordor, isengard and
Mirkwood. the overlap a little.

the problem with book reader is that it doesn't use the whole screen
and that text can not be resized. furthermore i had a lot of trouble to
make a large text or image in newton press. it is buggy in adding
images. search the net.
and i hade also problems with using book maker for pictures of larger
size ( I mean 4000x4000 pixels...)

--
met vriendelijke groet
Simon Claessen