[NTLK] adding names to newton

From: Mr Jeffrey Turner <jturn00_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Apr 25 2006 - 19:38:16 EDT

It seems (unlikely) that I am exceeding the maximum number of contacts that I can have on the newton. Is there a maximum? I am trying to sync my office machine (and around 1200 contacts) using lookout but if fails whenever I put the contacts away on the newton. I have a mp2100 with an ATA support card with 32mb of space (I am using this as the default store for contacts).
Can I get the contacts on the newton and Is there a way to get a total count of the number of contacts on the newton?
Thanks,
Jeff