Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V6 #181

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Thu Apr 27 2006 - 10:06:22 EDT

Newt Gwen wrote:
> Le 27 avr. 06 à 01:46, Dan a écrit :
>> Once you have the plug-in installed
>
> OK. But, how I install this Plug in? :)
>
> I have Firefox in the application folder and the plug in in my
> download folder and I didn't find a firefox plug in folder to move
> this plug in on :)

Oh I thought you were asking how to use the plugin not install
it....oops sorry about that. Download the plug in (it is a XPI file).
It probably won't auto install unless you give the site permission. So
either give it permission (you will see a "to protect your computer
Firefox prevented this site....." click the edit and add the site.

Or right click on the link for the plugin and save it to your hard
drive. Then go to file menu in Firefox and select "open file" and
browse to the plugin file (which is a .xpi file and will be where you
just saved it).

-Dan