Re: [NTLK] Fighting Complacency within the Newton Community

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed Aug 02 2006 - 22:15:31 EDT

I'm using Windows 2000; so maybe "my bluetooth places" is a WinXP feature

Alternatively, I'm looking in all the wrong places

I'm only able to send notes to my PC at present. Must have more of a tinker at
the weekend

Warm regards

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]
On the Mac side, I just drag the file to Bluetooth File Exchange,
pick Newton from the list, and off it goes.

I haven't tried it on Windows yet, but I imagine it's possible. It's
just a simple OBEX transfer, so there must be an equivalent. Maybe
if you have the Newton in "My Bluetooth Places", you can drag files
to it?
[snip]