Re: [NTLK] Going for a Newton

From: Paul Curtis <MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net>
Date: Tue Aug 08 2006 - 15:45:52 EDT

Wow, this is really cool. I just took my almost 3 year old boy Ben and 4+
year old Kaelyn with wife on their maiden tent camping trip and we kept them
up for schmores and stargazing. It would have been really nice to be able to
tell them what this cluster of what looked like three stars were and other
bodies...

Time to find my UNNA CD's... Oh, I have them on my laptop! Time to IrDA them
to the Newt's! Thanks Eckhart!

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Home ProT Savings Director