Re: [NTLK] Going for a Newton

From: Micheal Kelly <mkelly_at_soniccat.com>
Date: Tue Aug 08 2006 - 19:15:43 EDT

On 7-Aug-06, at 6:53 AM, Adam Goddard wrote:

> You guys freakin' rock! I was too damn lazy to whip out my calculator,
> heh. I'm 2nd year Electrical Engineering undergrad. Do you use your
> Newt for astronomy? I use mine for calcs for audio/power supply
> circuits.

It would be nice if I could, but the available software just doesn't
suit my needs. I've often thought about writing my own, but I just
haven't had the time. Maybe once the degree is over with ... oh, but
then the Masters starts. :)

Now, if I could only buy a nightvision-friendly red backlight for the
Newt...

- Mike