Re: [NTLK] Paying for Dashboard

From: Stephen Chan <stephenchan1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Aug 10 2006 - 00:08:14 EDT

no! I'm from ireland. :)

and there is a christchurch about two minutes from where i live. weird!

are you SERIOUS about it being impossible! that's terrible! I was
hoping for a moderate browsing experience where i could at least
download light pages like macrumors. It very depressing really that a
device such as this managed to get cancelled by SJ. it's not really
fair. the world needs the newton.