Re: [NTLK] Newton Museum torrents

From: Giulio Marchi <emfdb_at_tiscali.it>
Date: Thu Aug 10 2006 - 18:08:21 EDT

Adrian,

Please let me join the appeal. Could the kind soul(s) be sooo kind to
keep the NEWTON_DVD.IMG file up for some more time? I will be able to
start the download only on Wednesday the 16th. Or maybe eventually
could you seed it for me?

You can not imagine what damages you can do with the trash at late
night, especially when you postpone DVD burning...

Thanks in advance,

Giulio