Re: [NTLK] A programming question (Newton as a controller for an electric motor)

From: Chris Browder <newtonusingfox_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Aug 10 2006 - 22:31:38 EDT

I'll check into the programming books; I have a Performa that I can
get a hold of that'll run 7.5.5 (or OS8) and the Newton Toolkit.
Thanks for the encouragement -- I'm a big VW buff myself; and the
electric car has really caught my eye. It's far more feesible for me
than the upkeep of biodiesel vehicle in the long run (no belts,
coolant, hoses, might have to replace the clutch after some time but
unlikely since it only runs 2nd gear constantly)...

I'll keep everyone updated on the progress.