[NTLK] Hiroshi's Drivers vs. AirPort Extreme

From: Douglas Starnes <doug-doug_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sat Aug 12 2006 - 23:05:48 EDT

Ok,

Given the known issue with using WEP on an unregisterable copy of Hiroshi's
driver, I need to know how to configure my AirPort Extreme to support my
Newton.

I have an AirPort Extreme, an MP2100, and a WaveLAN Bronze Turbo. As far as
I know, the WaveLAN card is stock, so if I will need to flash it or
something, one must provide detailed instructions on how I do this.

The heart of my question is focused on the AirPort. I currently have it set
to 40-bit WEP. Obviously, this will never work. I am sure I must change
this, but cannot guess to what. Can someone please tell me how I can set up
my AirPort to have *any* password protection on it, yet support my Newton?

TIA
--Douglas Starnes