Re: [NTLK] mp2100, Blunt & Pico card -> "Are you sure you want to erase all data?"

From: Giulio Marchi <emfdb_at_tiscali.it>
Date: Sat Aug 19 2006 - 09:52:50 EDT

Sorry, a font issue may have caused a list server hick-up.

Il giorno 19/ago/06, alle 14:40, Eddie Roosenmaallen ha scritto:
> I've now deleted Bluetooth Setup from 0.7.7 and replaced it with 0.7.6.
>
> I'm now able to discover and pair with my OS X computer, but about 2
> in 3 attempts to discover services end in a reset.
Do you have a Syspatch installed? The following is a note I added in
the Bluetooth Troubleshooting page of Wikiwikinewt

"In case your Newton is crashing and rebooting during almost each
Discover phase, freeze SysPatch. Eventually the Discover phase should
proceed without problems, provided that you followed the other hints
above... Apparently SysPatch affects only the Discover phase (at least
with Setup 0.7.7/0.7.6 and Blunt 0.7.7) and it can be thawed after
discovering and during normal Bluetooth operations."

http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/BluetoothTroubleShooting

Giulio