Re: [NTLK] dates

From: Don Zahniser <irntooth_at_eznet.net>
Date: Wed Aug 23 2006 - 20:51:54 EDT

On Aug 22, 2006, at 9:32 PM, Alex Nonnemacher wrote:

> Does anyone know of an extension that changes the Dates slip for
> assigning a time to a new meeting? I dislike the need to click to
> cycle through the hours for the time stamp.

Not directly within Dates, but as an 'accessory', PIMple (see UNNA
under /applications/pim) has a very nice time picker for entering
meetings. Hours and minutes are in two separate columns. Tap the
hour, Tap the minute, Tap for AM or PM (if needed), tap and pick the
duration (if not the default), then tap 'Set'. The meetings created in
PIMple show up in Dates.

PIMple also does ToDos, but I have had trouble selecting the correct
ToDo to modify in the PIMple list.

--
Don V. Zahniser