[NTLK] What was I doing right RE Works back then?

From: Jim Felder <felder_at_knology.net>
Date: Thu Aug 24 2006 - 21:37:10 EDT

When I look at my old archives of Works documents, they are
recognized as Word docs with the Word icon on them, and I can drag
them onto the app icon and they open as if they were created in Word.

However, I don't have that compatibility with my new 2100 setup, and
I can't figure out what I am not doing now that I was doing six years
ago. Nowadays, I can barely provoke Works to share files with my
desktop at all.

Should I be looking at similar apps like WorksBetter?

Thanks,

Jim