[NTLK] PICO Bluetooth card?

From: Javier Monllor <jmonll2_at_uic.edu>
Date: Thu Aug 24 2006 - 22:47:31 EDT

Hey everyone, I've decided that bluetooth is the way to go for me to
connect to my G5 iMac running Tiger. I wanted to know if this is the
card I should get before making the purchase and if anyone has
purchased from this person before: http://tinyurl.com/z2r2q

Also, before I go to eBay, is anyone on the list interested in
selling a bluetooth card? I plan on using it with my MP 2000.

Tovi