Re: [NTLK] Jpg and other image formats...

From: Daniel Padilla <dproldan_at_telefonica.net>
Date: Fri Aug 25 2006 - 03:00:44 EDT

    Both have their advantages, with Neo, you can take a picture with a
camera phone and send it right away to the Newton, but you can't do much
with it after that:
http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/2004/05/first-program-imageinbox-merges.htm

    With Tibet, it takes a bit more work and acces to a PC to put the
pictures into the Newton, but once there, you can see a lot of information
about it, caption them and send via email.
http://www.unna.org/view.php?/applications/Tibet
  I'll have to dig the winNTK project if you want to pursue this method.

Daniel