Re: [NTLK] Still urgently seek to buy EZ2VGA or EZ2TV

From: John Derbyshire <johnderbyshire_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun Aug 27 2006 - 10:17:26 EDT

On 27 Aug 2006, at 14:31, Joseph Solin wrote:

> No extra power adapter is included with the EZ2TV card.

Hi Joe

Not included, but Grant Henderson's post seems to say he thinks there
CAN BE an additional PSU you can plug into the EZ2TV. Read what he says
about it, "Unfortunately, it did not come with an adapter. Does anyone
have the technical specs for the adapter?" Seems like there might be
an option?

John