[NTLK] Newton backlight / digitizer replacement

From: <maynard_at_jmg.com>
Date: Mon Aug 28 2006 - 15:35:40 EDT

   Hello,

   Can someone who has installed the http://www.adago.net backlight and
screen digitizer replacement chime in with somer experience with the
product? I wrote the seller and here is what Calvin Grier had to say about
it:

"Our replacement touch sensor gives a great view of the screen. It is not
recommended for users with lots of Handwriting centered applications. The
touchsensor we make requires more pressure than the Apple original."

   I have a 2100 with a scuffed up screen and dim backlight that appears
best used at night in total darkness. If someone could just give their
general experience with the upgrade, I'd be very thankful. Particularly
the issue of needing greater pressure for pen input, but also the issue of
white vs. blue backlight.

Thanks,
--M