Re: [NTLK] Looking for WiFi help.

From: Betty <bettyy_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon Aug 28 2006 - 23:52:31 EDT

Hi Tim,

Your previous email with the settings seems to be correct. As for
this email, I use the Airport Extreme with a Silver Lucent card. I
also have a gold card that also works. So, I don't think your
equipment is the problem.

I vaguely recall someone posting a problem such as yours but I don't
recall the solution if any.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Betty
bettyy at earthlink dot net