Re: [NTLK] soldering USB charger cable

From: Roman Pixell [GMail] <roman.pixell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Aug 29 2006 - 01:04:40 EDT

i understand that, but there must be a simple component in order to
regulate the voltage. the USB charging cord for my plantronics
headset (yes its BT) has a little bulb a couple of inches from the
USB connector. its very small, doesnt get in the way or anything. i
figure the same could be done for the newt.

/ ®