Re: [NTLK] Newtscape still not working

From: Xenon Soft <xenon_soft_at_yahoo.es>
Date: Tue Aug 29 2006 - 10:03:10 EDT

Well:

1) I've reinstalled all the packages from your
website.
2) I've installed SBM utilities, and I haven't found
ANY preferences of NEWTSCAPE, but I've cleaned
something the soups.
3) I've made all the tests and everything is good.
4) Newtscape gives the same annoying error (and I
still haven't the mail option on routing button also
:P)

Yours,

Salva

PS: Do you think I must to do a hard-reset?
 --- Steve Weyer <saweyer@comcast.net> escribió:

> If your Newton was "previously owned", there's a
> good chance that
> someone may have installed a version of Newt's Cape
> at some point.
> Erasing the (corrupt) preference entry has fixed the
> -48210 error in
> the past.
>

> Steve
> weyer@kagi.com