[NTLK] nBlog error

From: Cerebus <cerebus2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Aug 29 2006 - 23:32:19 EDT

I've got a Movable Type blog, and I'm getting the following error when
running "User Info" from nBlog 1.2 (freshly installed this evening
along with nHTML and XML-RPC from unna):

"""
Newton Internet Enabler
The following exception occurred in event (ReceiveFailure) of state
(SendXMLRPCRequest) of finite state machine (ThumbFSM): {<1> name:
'evt.ex.fr;type.ref.frame, data: {<2> errorCode: -48205, value: [<3>
+208132593], index: 0}}
"""

Also, when the slip is dismissed, this error leaves nBlog in
"Receiving data" forever, which means that the WIFI interface is left
connected even when the nBlog slip is closed, which means I need to
reset to clear the interface for use again.

This occurs with MT-3.3.2 as well as with MT-2.661 (I have a new
install, and an old install. :).

Ideas? Suggestions? (Other than moving to Livejournal, that is.) I
assume I have something configured wrong in nBlog, but it didn't
exactly come with documentation...

-- Tim