Re: [NTLK] Newton Podcast

From: David Abramowitz <david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net>
Date: Wed Aug 30 2006 - 21:33:43 EDT

I'm sure Grant is smirking in my general direction.... ;)

Why, yes, there is/was/will be. I had a test run of one called Green
Light Go. I was waiting until I upgraded my iLife suite to get the
newer Garageband for podcasts and such. I am working on the return of
Green Light Go and will post here when the new and improved version
is available. I'm way overdue, but have been far too busy with other
work lately. Keep your eye on http://messagepad.blogspot.com/ and if
you have any ideas for what you'd like included in the podcast, let
me know.

Thanks,
Dave