[NTLK] Notes: strange behaviour

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri Dec 08 2006 - 06:00:45 EST

Folks

Lately my Notes have stopped filing properly into folders. Hitting the folders
icon and then telling Notes where to file doesn't seem to work anymore and the
Note stays obstinately in Unfiled Notes.

Creating new files in a folder doesn't seem to work either. All the new files
seem to be stored under Unfiled Notes as well.

Any ideas on what I should do?

I tried backing up, doing hard resets and restoring from the card but it hasn't
fixed the problem though the machine seems to be running more quickly now.

TIA

Cheers

Tony