Re: [NTLK] Recharging disposable AA batteries?

From: John <OceanCity_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Dec 12 2006 - 09:29:37 EST

>Indeed, that is why it is always a good idea to research and ask around
>to find out if what you just read is true or just a lot of wishful thinking.

I would STRONGLY suggest you NOT even attempt to recharge a dry battery
as the chemistry is akin to reversing jumper-cables to jump start a dead
car battery .....not a pretty sight.

Little things such as leakage and/or explosion could really put a damper
on your day ;-)

On the lighter side, having been "electrocuted" from hand through arm
across heart back out other arm to other hand from childhood fooling
with electronic circuitry more times than I can remember, once being
hurled across my basement floor approx 40 feet to the other side and
being practically splattered on the opposing wall <g> I'm at a loss to
explain why I still have a pulse ;-o

Please be careful, wise, and aware if possible. John