Re: [NTLK] Loaner Card

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Tue Dec 12 2006 - 13:51:45 EST

        What kind of desktop do you have?

-----Original Message-----
From: newtontalk-bounce@newtontalk.net
[mailto:newtontalk-bounce@newtontalk.net]On Behalf Of Roland Saekow
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 12:47 PM
To: newtontalk@newtontalk.net
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Loaner Card

Hi,
I am currently looking to just add additional functionality to the
device. Such as a word editor, drawing program or some games. I know
there is a lot of fun software out for the Newton, but I currently
have no means of installing them, so I read about Loaner Cards as an
easy way to add functionality. I am not looking to set this up for
Internet connectivity or anything too complicated. I just would like
to give this Newton some new life =)

Thanks,

Roland